Happy Tuesday! The Stamp Shoppe is having a mini challenge for the month of December. We know that you are super busy with Christmas preparations so this one is easy. Create a tag using a Magnolia stamp. Pretty easy, right? And you’ll probably be needing one (or twenty) soon!
You will find all the details at -–>this<—posting on The Stamp Shoppe Blog. Here is the prize:
I ended up making two tags. I loved that Carla photographed hers hanging in her Christmas tree so I did so as well. Well, they looked so beautiful there, that I left them there and now my tags are ornaments! LOL!
- Stamps: Magnolia So Jolly Collection, Santa Claus sentiment from 2008 Santa Collection
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU Red Riding Hood, Green, Very Vanilla
- Coloring: Copic Markers, Shimmerz, Stickles
- Embellies: May Arts Ribbon
I made the tags using my Spellbinders dies in my cuttlebug. The wreath on the top tag is covered with Flower Soft. I love how it gives different dimensions and textures on the tags! Heidi still has some stamps from the So Jolly Collection so grab them while you can.
Thanks for stopping by!