This is the last DT card that I had due before the Christmas break so I wanted to make something extra-special with a wonderful sentiment. I decided to use this stamp from last year’s Magnolia Lucia collection. It is not a new stamp but it is new to me. It is called Tilda as Lucia and is available -->here<--at the Stamp Shoppe. The music stamp that serves as the background is also from a 2008 Magnolia collection. I stamped it out and then sponged and distressed the edges of my paper. The sentiment is from Whiff of Joy. J0’s wonderful sketch helped create the rest of the card!
- Stamps: Magnolia Christmas Collection: Tilda as Lucia, Silent Night music, Whiff of Joy sentiment: Peace
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black. SU Chocolate Chip
- Paper: SU Red Riding Hood & Basic Black, Memory Box DP
- Coloring: Copic Markers, Twinkling H20s available -->here<--
- Embellies: SU Grograin Ribbon, K&Co adhesive gems, SU Hodge Podge kit
- Special Tools: Martha Stewart Doily Punch, Spellbinders Fleur de Lys dies
My children are now on Christmas break now and my DT obligation are over until after the New Year so I probably will be blogging very sporadically over the next few weeks as I spend time with them and my family.
I am no where near to being where I wanted to be in my Christmas preparations and I am afraid many of my blogging friends will be receiving late cards from me! Next year I will start earlier (didn’t I say that last year too? LOL)