Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Sketchers Challenge

Friday Sketchers - Page 049

Here I am with my second posting today! If you are looking for my Wags ’n Whiskers Challenge card, it is one post down!

Whew….are you all as busy as I am? Christmas is racing towards us! Can you believe it?

This week at Friday Sketchers, our host is the lovely (and I like to call her magical) Bea. She has created a wonderful sketch for us to play with.

Our sponsor this week is:

Oh my gosh….don’t you just love her gorgeous images. They are amazing and I love that  they have so much character. KWIM? Mo is giving away certificates to her on-line store to our winners this week!

For my card this week, I have used this gorgeous image from Mo: Christmas Fairy Holly and made another Easel card. Love how they look. I added lots of Shimmerz: my newest addiction. They are little pots of magic! I get mine from Lacey’s store Stamp & Create.

Friday Sketchers - Page 049  Friday Sketchers - Page 048

  • Stamps: Mo’s Digital Pencil Christmas Fairy Holly , Sentiment Cat’s Eye Press
  • Paper: Papertrey Red cardstock, My Mind’s Eye Christmas Glitter stack
  • Coloring: Copic Markers, Shimmerz (Pixie Dust)
  • Embellies: May Arts Ribbon, Leaf and decorative border: Martha Stewart Punches.

Thanks for stopping by. My lovely DT sisters have all created such gorgeous cards for your inspiration. You can see them here on the blog and I hope you can join our challenge this week too!

17 comments:

Tessa said...

gorgeous ♥

Jannie said...

Oh Wow!!..this is So Gorgeous!!..the coloring and papers are Fabulous!
Love all details you added.
Have a nice weekend.

Hugs Jannie

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Beautiful card Jeanette...what a pretty image...and coloured perfectly.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Carole x

Anne H. said...

WOW - your card is stunning!
A beautiful image and you have painted her so beautifully!
So lovely colors and details!
Have a nice weekend!
Hugs, Anne :-)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh Jeanette...This is stunning. I love how you colored Mo's fairy and added all the sparkle. Simply dazzling!! Awesome take on the sketch!!
hugs,
Chris

cats whiskers said...

This is just beautiful dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Christina C. said...

This is such an adorable image. You presented her beautifully. Absolutely gorgeous. I love the addition of the pixie dust. Hugs, Christina

Melanie said...

Oh, this is so pretty Jeanette! I love Mo's images too...and this is one of my favourites!

Melanie

Jacque said...

Oh Jeanette...what a lovely card...MAGICAL!!! That image is so beautifully done and all of the details are PERFECT!!! Lovely use of the sketch too...Have a delightful weekend...Hugs..Jacque

Chrissie said...

Totally stunning Jeanette! I adore this beautiful image and you have coloured her to perfection here.

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Mo's images are just amazing and I really love this one you used. She's exquisite, and you've colored her beautifully! hugs!

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Your easel card is beautiful, a lovely image!
Hugs Jacqueline

Claudia Rosa said...

what a beautiful card dear jeanette.
i love the picture where i can see all the extra sparkle
love everything about it
hugs
claudi

Marina said...

This is very beautiful!
I love this perfectly coloured image.

Hugs,
Marina

Tracey said...

Absolutely stunning Jeanette! xx

Kim said...

WOW...absolutely STUNNING! Such a great card hun! Love all the shimmerz! Gorgeous card...and I am with you I love those easel cards too! I just made my first one today and will be posting it on my blog later this week. I can see making lots more of these too! :)
Hugs~ Kim

Riet said...

Wowwww Jeanette,What a beautiful card. So gorgeous papers and coloring.
I love your image and details.

Hugs Riet.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails