Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Whiff of Joy Christmas Sale

Hi everyone! Sorry things have been quiet the last few days. Just catching up on a whole bunch of stuff! I do have some projects ready to show with you. I haven’t had the chance to photograph them yet!

I just had to make sure that you have heard that Katharina is having a huge sale! She really is so sweet. She wants to thank all her custmomers who have helped make Whiff of Joy such a success.

I know that you’ll want to take advantage and complete your Whiff of Joy Christmas collections. I know how it is. You can’t always get all the ones that you want…..we all have budgets. Now you can get those ones that you still long for! LOL!

Just don’t wait too long…..I have a feeling they will be flying off the shelves and you don’t want to be too late!

1 comment:

** Line** said...

I´ve buy today *laugh*
Thanks for the information
hugs Line

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails