Happy Sunday! Oh my goodness what a night we had for Trick or Treating! It rained all day but thankfully stopped in the late afternoon. That is when the wind picked up! Oh my gosh, I thought my little guy might just blow away! The moon was covered in fast moving clouds……it was perfect for Halloween. It felt very creepy!
Today I am showing you my card for the High Hopes challenge where we were given the theme of Snowflakes. I took advantage to use this sweet little trio. They are such a delight to color.
- Stamp: High Hopes Three Pane Christmas
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU Bashful Blue & Whisper White, Imaginisce DP, DCWV Glitter stack
- Coloring: Copic Markers
- Embellies: Silk ribbon from Fabricville, SU Felt Snowflake
High Hopes Stamps are available for purchase at:
- Amy Wegener - Stampin' Stuff based out of Australia
- Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
- Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have the chance to join the challenge. There is always such fabulous prizes! For more inspiration you can visit the HH Challenge blog and see the creations of all the Divas!