Our sweet Debbie is hosting the challenge this week and has come up with an amazing sketch for us all to play with! I used one of the new images from the WOJ Winter Kit (now available to purchase individually) as well as a charm and bead cap that are now available in the embellishment section of the WOJ store. Aren’t they divine?Dear Katharina has the most impeccable taste!
- Stamps: Whiff of Joy: Willow with Santa Stocking
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU Bashful Blue, Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
- Coloring: Copic Markers, Copic Airbrushing
- Embellies: Charm and Bead Cap from Whiff of Joy, Martha Stewart “joy” punch
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic weekend.
(This post has been scheduled as I am away on a girl’s shopping weekend extravaganza)