I used one of the new Christmas Tildas form the So Jolly collection. I just love them all! The papers are also Magnolia’s. I am really pleased with it. There is a little bit of texture to it and it is quite heavy. I got the stamp and the paper from The Stamp Shoppe. The sentiment is from Whiff of Joy. I love how it fits so perfectly inside the ribbon tag.
- Stamps: Magnolia Sitting Tilda with Candy Canes, WOJ Sentiment Christmas Wishes
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Red Riding Hood
- Paper: Papertrey Cardstock, Magnolia DP
- Coloring: Copic Markers
- Embellies: Crystal Stickers by Mark Richards, Hero Arts Mini Pearls
- Special Tools: Martha Stewart Snowflake Border Punch
Have a good weekend and thanks for stopping by. Don’t forget to enter my Mini Blog Candy here.