3 flowers, 2 brads, and a sentiment.
If you are going to say that I have only 2 flowers on my card, then you have to take a closer look! I counted the flower in the lion’s mouth as one! This has got to be one of my favorite High Hopes images and I love the matching sentiment!
- Stamps: High Hopes
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU!, Papertrey and Basic Grey Marrakesh
- Coloring: Copic Markers & Copic Airbrushing
- Embellies: Prima Flowers, SU Gemstone brads, Papertrey Ribbon
High Hopes Stamps can be purchased at the following places:
- Amy Wegener - Stampin' Stuff based out of Australia
- Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
- Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
I hope you get a chance to play along in this challenge. There is ALWAYS a fab prize every week and this week is no different! I am so jealous of whomever wins this one. I LOVE it and I DON’T have it! The DT have all created gorgeous samples for you to drool over so don’t forget to head over to the challenge blog!