Hi Again! I just received this amazing image on Friday and was able to play with it this afternoon! Just love this cutie. I was able to combine a few challenges with this one card…a rare feat for me!
- A Spoonful of Sugar: provided me with the great sketch
- Cute Card Thurday: provided the theme: Spook Fest
- Just Magnolia Challenge: provided me with the color palette: Bright & Zingy
- Papertake Challenge: provided the theme: Dark Side
- StampArtic Challenge:provided the theme:Hallowe’en Card
And here is the result:
- Stamps: Magnolia Halloween Collection 2009, SU Eat, Drink & Be Scary
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Basic Grey Eerie
- Coloring: Copic Markers, Prismas, H20s
- Embellies: Bling from stash, Pumpkin stickers from Dollarama, Olive ribbon SU
Hope you had a lovely weekend and thank you for stopping by! I have been reading all your lovely comments and have been doing a lot of blog hopping returning the love!