Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wags ‘n Whiskers Stamp are on their way……..

Wags 'n Whiskers - Page 009

Happy Thursday Everyone! Sorry that there was no posting yesterday but I have been super busy with getting organized for Christmas Concerts and choir related things. I will let you in on a little secret. Most of my posts are written the night before and scheduled. By the time I got in last night I was too exhausted and my eyes were so heavy!

I have such fantastic news! The Wags ‘n Whisker pre-orders are shipping as we speak. So if you were waiting for these sweeties the wait is almost over. If you didn’t order them……well what are you waiting for? They are perfect for Christmas! You can order here.

Wags 'n Whiskers - Page 009

To celebrate I am showing you a card I made with the Zoe and Gemma Snow Fun stamp. I just love this one and it is so fun to color up. I kept the card simple because the image is so amazing and I want to showcase it. I did create a gate-fold base for it and you can see how it opens in this picture:

Wags 'n Whiskers - Page 010

  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: SU! Red Riding Hood, My Minds Eye DP
  • Coloring: Copic Markers, Prismacolors & H20
  • Embellies: Ribbon and Snowflake from SU!, Bling from stash, Stickles

So, that is it for me today. I have tons of DT things to get ready to show you! I am in heaven!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Fab colouring Jeanette, I like it very much. LG Andy

Andrea said...

The card is beautiful and the colouring is fantastic. I love this stamp and cant wait to have it.
xAndrea

Debbie said...

A fabulous card Jeanette, I love the new image and it is beautifully put together as always. Debbie x

Tracey said...

This is such a gorgeous image and it is beautifully coloured Jeanette! Love your card! xx

dpkennedy said...

Great card design and fabulous coloring!! Gorgeous!

Jo said...

Lovely card Jeanette, Jo x

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous coloring Jeanette! Fun papers too, love the snowflake!!

Lacey said...

Jeanette, this is so beautiful!! I love the gate fold card...don't know why I don't make more of them! Your coloring is so beautiful!
~Lacey

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Fabulous, what a lovely image!
Hugs Jacqueline

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Awesome card Jeanette and your colouring is gorgeous as always, love the design. Hugs, Nikki x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails