Happy Thursday Everyone! This is a Hallowe’en easel card that I made to enter into the Magnolia-licious Hi-lights Challenge. I hope that there is still time to enter! I have been so busy with all my lovely DT cards that I haven’t had a chance to use any Magnolias lately…..I think I needed a little Tilda-fix! This card was fun to do and you will find the instructions right here on the blog.
Here is the card opened up:
and here is a side view:
- Stamps: Magnolia Hallowe’en Collection 2008, SU! House of Haunts
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark & Black Embossing Powder for haunted house scene
- Paper: Basic Grey Eerie DP
- Coloring: Copic Markers, Airbrushing
- Embellies: Papertrey Ribbon, MS picket fence punch, Stickles for moon
Hope you enjoy this Magnolia card. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! Tomorrow I have a HUGS post for you with my Friday Sketchers DT card as well as my card for the Sweet ‘n Sassy Blog Hop. Hope you can swing by!