Happy Friday! Today I have my card for Friday Sketchers to show you. This week it is Claudia’s turn to host the challenge and she has created a really wonderful sketch for us all to play with! We are being sponsored by Daisy May Designs.
I decided to create another Hallowe’en card and had such a fun time with this one. I think this little Tilda is so sweet and this is a pretty versatile stamp. It doesn’t just have to be for Hallowe’en! The spider and the webs were from a little kit that I bought at the dollar store. The kids love to drape this stuff all around the outside front entrance of our house. I didn’t think they would notice if I pinched a tiny piece of it! The sentiment was embossed with black powder and they I airbrushed to match the DP.
- Stamps: Magnolia Halloween 2009 Collection
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Papertrey Cardstock Perfect Plum, Basic Grey Eerie DP
- Coloring: Copic Markers & Prismacolors, Copic Airbrushing , Shimmerz
- Embellies: Dollar store for spider and webs, Papertrey ribbon, brad from SU! Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch
Thank you so much for stopping by! I really hope that you get the chance to participate in this week’s challenge and if you swing by the FS blog you will see the gorgeous creations of my fellow DT sisters!