A very late post for me! I took the two younger children to the dentist for their check-ups this morning. He is in the city so it is a bit of a trek but he is such a great guy and the kids love him. They consider it a big treat to go!
My little guy’s preschool was taking all the school photos today (of course it had to be the same day) so I had to get him back in time for that. We zoomed home – I was lucky and there was no traffic and all my lights were green! I love when that happens. Then I had to get my middle guy to school. Whew! What a morning.
I finished coloring up another of my Wags ‘n Whiskers Stamps and was so happy to see the lovely sketch at the A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge. It was perfect for the image. After I finished the card, I sprayed it with Shimmerz Spritz. I love the shimmer it gives but…….oh my gosh…….it smells really bad. Is it just my bottle or are they all that stinky? I was afraid my card would smell but it is fine!
- Stamps: Angel Whispers illustrated by Chrissy Armstrong for Wags’nWhiskers (available here), Whiff of Joy Sentiment
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Brocade Blue
- Paper: SU Bashful Blue, Navy, Bella Bleu
- Coloring: Copic Markers & Prismacolors
- Embellies: May Arts Ribbon, Shimmerz Angels Wings, Shimmerz Spritz
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!