Happy Saturday Everyone! The week just rushed by for me. How about you? The kids had dentist and pediatrician appointments so I was just running here and there all week. I did have a little bit of time in my craft room so my sanity is still intact! LOL!
Today I have my card for Sketch Saturday to show you and I had such a fun time following Jo’s sketch. She just amazes me with her creative sketches week after week! Thanks Sweetie! Our sponsor this week is the lovely Elaine from Quixotic Paperie and she has a wonderful prize for one of our lucky participants!
Here is my card featuring Whiff of Joy’s sweet little mouse Henry, and he has a little girl-friend. Aren’t they the cutest little couple! I paired the image up with this great sentiment also by Whiff of Joy.
- Stamps: Whiff of Joy Henry Mouse sitting on candy cane, Sentiment Winter Love set
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Papertrey cardstock, Imaginisce Polar Expressions DP
- Coloring: Copic Markers & Copic Airbrushing
- Embellies: May Arts Ribbon, Bling from a dollar store kit, MS punches
Here’s the sketch. I hope you will have time this week to join us. I love looking at all the entries! My lovely DT sisters have done a fantastic job once again, so don’t forget to take a look at the SS blog to see all their creations!