Hi Everyone! I hope all who celebrated Labour Day today had a fabulous one! We spent most of the day outdoors getting the yard ready for the Fall.
Today I have a card that I made a week or so ago but didn’t have a chance to post yet. I have used the new Whiff of Joy Fall release stamp and sentiment. I tried a little something with my Copic Airbrushing. I purposely splattered the brown onto the cardstock. I really like the effect that gives!
No challenge or sketch followed. Just one of those cards that came together of its own volition!
- Stamps: Whiff of Joy Willow with Baby Turkey, Fall Kit Sentiment
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, MME
- Coloring: Copic Markers, Airbrushing
- Embellies: PaperTrey Ribbon, Primas, Pearls from Pretties Kit
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!