Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Mini Folder ~ Magnolia-licious Challenge

Magnolias - Page 069

Hi Everyone! Sorry for my lack of posting. I was so busy this weekend and pretty exhausted from canning all those tomatoes! My neighbour and I prepared 194 two-litre jars of tomato sauce. Whew. My two older kids helped out as did my neighbor’s daughter and they really worked as hard as the adults!

I had a lot of paperwork and such to catch up on and the of course the never-ending laundry to do.

They have a tremendous challenge over at Magnolia-licious High-Lites Challenge to create this cute little folder. They even give you the instructions. It was too hard to resist so here is mine! I used this cute little Tilda from the Fall kit and some yummy Bo Bunny paper.

Here are some other views:

So, a short post today. I am having one of those days when you just cannot seem to get anything accomplished!

20 comments:

Marina said...

Just WOWWWW! Your folder is adorable Jeanette!
Your colouring is gorgeous as always and the papers and this image are so beautiful.
And, wow! 194 two-litre jars, I'm with you ;O).

Hugs,
Marina

PinksyDoodles said...

Wow, this is so cute, I love it.
Clare xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Adorable Jeanette! Love the colors!!

Hugs, Kelly

daisy said...

wauw this looks fab! lovely idea, love the colors

hugs
daisy

Brocéliane said...

trop trop beau :)

Jane said...

Wow Jeanette this is fabulous! your colouring is amazing and I love the frilled folders inside, gorgeous! hugs, Jane x x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful folder!! Gorgeous!!

Danielle said...

WOW! Jeanette, love this!! What a fantastic creation and your Tilda is gorgeous! Definitely gotta try one of these - thanks for such fabulous inspiration!
Hugs, Danielle

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

This project is wonderful, really super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Penni said...

Wow great project!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Christi Flores said...

Oh wow! This is fantastic!!!

Merry said...

This is stunning. Love the lacey finish on each little pouch. Well done on 194 jars of tomatoes. That is huge.

Sharon said...

Wow, that's a lot of tomato sauce - I bet you're still dreaming about it!! I LOVE this folder - its so pretty I'm going to have to give it a go.

cats whiskers said...

Wjat a brilliant little holder dear, love the gorgeous papers and of course Tilda, I bet you will not want to see a tomato again until next year lol!!!
Hugs Jacqui x

Aud said...

This turned out wonderful! So pretty!♥♥♥ Love your punch work, really adds to it all!

Hugs,
Aud

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Jeanette! I love it!! xx

Nilla said...

Beautiful folder, love the coloring! Hugs Nilla

Allison said...

Sooo cute! Love the colours.
Allison

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh goodness this is adorable!

Anne said...

What a brilliant folder! Very clever...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails