Happy Thursday! I have a quick post today to show you one of the cards I created last month when I was the ATS Guest Designer. I wanted to create a soft and elegant card and so I used a tone on tone with a little punch of the black. I paper pierced around the image which was stamped and then airbrushed with a final touch of sponging along the sides. I did some stitching along the sides (please don’t look to carefully)!
- Stamps: All That Scraps AmyR Stamps Fresh Flowers
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Blue Bayou
- Paper: SU Basic Black, Blue Bayou, Retired DP
- Coloring: Copic Airbrusing, Sponging
- Embellies: SU Hodge Podge Set, May Arts Ribbon
Thanks for stopping by! I will have my DT card for Friday Sketchers tomorrow and all I can say is that I spent A LOT of time on this one!