Hi Everyone! I have my card for this week’s Sweet Stop to show you! This is a different shaped card than I usually use, but I really like the way it looks.
I used this very sweet and whimsical bird from the Doodle Birds set. I also tried a little something out that I have seen the very talented Ila do. She bases the image with light copic markers and then uses her prismacolors & OMS over that. I gave it a try and I like the effect very much! Now, for some reason, the pink on the bird and the DP look to be very different so you will just have to believe me when I say that IRL they are a good match!
- Stamps: Sweet ‘n Sassy Doodle Birds ( it is on sale at the moment!)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU Purely Pomegranite, Whisper White, Candy Lane
- Coloring: Copics and Prismacolors & OMS
- Embellies: Papertrey Ribbon
Here is the sketch if you want to give it a try! You can link your entries at The Sweet Stop!
Have a fantastic day and thanks for stopping by!