Happy Friday! Today I have my DT card for Friday Sketchers Challenge to show you! This week it was Bea’s turn to created the sketch and host the challenge. Her sketch is amazing and I had such a great time working all her elements into my card. Thanks Bea!
I thought it would be fun to have the sentiment on a tag with just a little bit peeking out from the side. When I adhered my image panel down, I just made sure that I didn’t place any adhesive in the top left corner and that left me a little pocket to tuck the sentiment into! I used the two sizes of tag punches from Stampin’ Up to create the tag.
I added Shimmerz to Willow’s veil and you can see that much better in the photograph below.
- Stamps: Whiff of Joy Women’s Delight , Wedding Sentiments 2009
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Certainly Celery for sponging
- Paper: Bazzill Bling Cardstock, Basic Grey Porcelain
- Coloring: Copic Markers, Shimmerz
- Embellies: SU Pearl from Hodge Podge set, Flourish from EK Success punch, Flowers from Spellbinders Die, May Arts and Papertrey Ribbon
Thanks for stopping by today and for all of you who take the time to comment, I just want to say “Thanks”. Your kind words motivate me and keep me wanting to create!
Please visit the FS blog to see Bea’s beautiful sketch and see the AMAZING prize up for grabs. As usual, the rest of the DT have created mini-masterpieces to inspire you. Hope you’ll get a chance to play along and share your creations with us!