I received these stamps from the Lazy Summer Collection on Friday and I found the time to ink them up today. I paired these two up to create a little scene.
I created the card for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge which is to use ribbons and buttons. I am so glad that I finally have the chance to participate in one of their challenges!
- Stamps: Magnolia Lazy Summer Collection 2009'
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU Whisper White, Basic Black, Daisy Bucket DP
- Coloring: Copic Markers, Copic Airbrushing, Shimmerz
- Embellies: May Arts Ribbon, PaperTrey & SU Buttons
Simon Says Stamp also have a contest in which you have the chance to win $100 worth of new CHA products! They have a great store and it is stocked with all the best stamps and papers and tools. They have a great shipping policy too, especially if you are an international customer……those shipping fees can be a real deterrent but Simon Says have a great policy. I first heard about them because they have generously sponsored both the sketch challenges that I am a DT!