Happy Monday! Hope you all had a great week-end! This is our final week before my two older boys go back to school! Summer really flew by too fast.
This first one I colored and cut out the beautiful flowers and then mounted them with foam dimensionals onto my card. The sentiment was stamped and then cut out using Spellbinders Labels die. I left the die on and then airbrushed it using a copic marker that matched my color scheme. I love the crisp white line that you get.
- Stamps: All That Scraps Amy R Stamps Sympathy Stamps
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Vintage Sepia
- Paper: SU Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Basic Grey Sugared DP
- Coloring: Copic Markers
- Embellies: Satin Ribbon from Fabricville (local sewing supply store)
I made another card using just one of the sentiments from the same set. I used the same technique as explained above for the sentiment.
- Stamps: All That Scraps: AmyR Stamps Sympathy Stamps
- Ink: Versafine Vintage Sepia
- Paper: SU Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Bella Bleu DP
- Coloring: Copic Airbrushing
- Embellies: May Arts Satin Ribbon, K&Co Adhesive Pearls, Fleur de Lys Pendant die