Hi Everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous week-end! Finally, it seems like we have all shaken off the flu and getting back to normal! It has been a long couples of weeks. We spent the whole day today enjoying the sunshine out of doors! After all the rain that we have been having it was pure heaven.
This card is one that I made a while ago, but just never had the chance to post to show to you all! It features many of the new Whiff of Joy wedding stamps and I have created this shutter card to showcase them. There are lots of pictures because there is a lot to see! I will have the “recipe” at the end!
- Stamps: Whiff of Joy Women’s Delight Collection
- Ink: Stazon Jet Black
- Paper: Bazzill Bling Cardstock, SU Bella Rose, Shimmer Gold paper from scrap drawer
- Coloring: Distress Inks, Tomboy Markers, H20s
- Embellies: Flourishes – EK Success Punch, Flower – Spellbinders Die, K&CO Adhesive Pearls
- Tutorial for tri-shutter card can be found here on Splitcoasters
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!