Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Sweet Stop #13

Sweet N Sassy - Page 099_0001

Hi Everyone! Had a bit of a late start to my day. I actually slept past 8:00 am this morning! Felt great but then it was a mad rush to get my son’s lunch ready and get him over to Sailing Camp!

Today I have my card for this week’s Sweet Stop to show you. This week there is a spin (Christmas) and a prize! I also wanted to let you know that Sweet ‘n Sassy is having a Christmas in July Sale. You can save 15% on Christmas stamps plus get some free digital ones. All the details can be found here.

For my card today, I paired up the Owl Occasions set with the Christmas Owl Add-ons set. I colored the images with my Copic Markers and added a little fun flock to the hat brim. The papers are from my scrap drawer and I believe they are Basic Grey.

That’s it for me. I have a lot to get done today and I am running way behind! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Marina said...

Good Morning, Jeanette.
How sweet is that card? I love this image, the owl is so cute!

Have a nice day,

hugs,
Marina

♥ Lynette ♥ said...

Oh this is sooo cute. Love the owl's hat!!

daisy said...

he looks gorgeuse!

hugs
daisy

Danielle said...

Super cute card Jeanette - beautifully coloured owl and I love the papers you've used for this! Love that sentiment too!
Hugs, Danielle

Kim Piggott said...

Jeanette your card is just so cute!
Such an adorable image and fantastic detail!
hugs
kim x

cats whiskers said...

Hi Hun hope you enjoyed your lay in what a luxury for you sweetie, but every good thing has a down side they say, but I bet it was worth the rush.
This card is so cute that owl is fab
Hugs Jacqui x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jeanette,l love the image and colours.
so gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a cute card, wonderful. Great image.
Hugs Jacqueline

Deedee Anderson said...

Beautiful card, Jeannette! I really like the way you colored Olivia -- I'm so used to seeing her in browns, but the grey looks terrific. Cute papers, and I love the fluffy white on her hat.

Leah said...

Such a cute card:) I love Olivia!

Sue said...

Love the owl, he is just too cute. Fab card.
Sue xx

TannyP said...

He's soooo cute =) Great card!

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good evening Jeanette, wow another stunning card hunny, im loving it, such a great image too. Hugs Linda x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails