Hi Everyone! Thank you to you all for your warm birthday wishes! I had a wonderful day and was completely spoiled by all my boys. The weather was phenomenal – probably the nicest day we have had all summer! I have received some gorgeous cards from my blogging buddies and I will get them posted for you to see soon.
I am so happy that I was able to join in the A Spoonful of Sugar challenge this week. It has been too long! I have followed the gorgeous sketch and used one of my new SugarPlums from All That Scraps. I cannot resist these little cuties!
- Stamps: from SugarPlums Sunglasses Emma All That Scraps
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper” SU Red Riding Hood, Retired DP
- Coloring: Copic Markers & Airbrushing
- Embellies: SU Ribbon, Hero Arts Gemstones, ATS Flowers