Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sugarplum ~ A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge

Sugarplum - Page 113

Hi Everyone! Thank you to you all for your warm birthday wishes! I had a wonderful day and was completely spoiled by all my boys. The weather was phenomenal – probably the nicest day we have had all summer! I have received some gorgeous cards from my blogging buddies and I will get them posted for you to see soon.

I am so happy that I was able to join in the A Spoonful of Sugar challenge this week. It has been too long! I have followed the gorgeous sketch and used one of my new SugarPlums from All That Scraps. I cannot resist these little cuties!

  • Stamps: from SugarPlums Sunglasses Emma All That Scraps
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper” SU Red Riding Hood, Retired DP
  • Coloring: Copic Markers & Airbrushing
  • Embellies: SU Ribbon, Hero Arts Gemstones, ATS Flowers

17 comments:

Tracey said...

This is an adorable card Jeanette! Love that image!!

daisy said...

such a sweet card!

hugs
daisy

Cathy said...

This is a really adorable card!! I love the colors and your coloring is wonderful. Love it!

Smiles, Cathy

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Jeanette,and a Fab take on my sketch,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

cats whiskers said...

Morning sweetie, this is just fabulous love the colours, and your colouring and of course the gorgeous CC image is just so cute.
Hugs Jacqui x

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Jeanette. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Janette,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Karen said...

Aaaaawwww what a cute card Jeanette. Love it.

Love Karen x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a cute card, really lovely!
Hugs Jacqueline

Nicole Bailey said...

oh so very cute! Love how you colored in the image...and your background work is just lovely!

Penni said...

What an adorable image, love the colour combo too.

Hugs
Penni
X

Sue said...

Aaaahhhh, she is so cute and your colouring and the papers you have used are gorgeous.
Sue xx

Barbara said...

Adorable card! Your coloring and, especially airbrushing, is amazing!

Barb

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh, my, this is so sweet! The coloring and design are perfection all the way.

I've fallen behind on my blog visits, and just strolled through the last 4 or 5 of your blog posts. All of your creations are wonderful... you never disappoint!

Marina said...

That's a really sweet card and a very sweet image.
I love the colours and the papers.

Hugs,
Marina

Ila said...

Super Cute!! I love the image and bright colors...Gorgeous!!...Hugs, Ila

kat9 said...

Love this one. Really cute. Great colors and great combination.

kathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails