Hi Everyone! Thanks for stopping by. Here is my card for this week’s Sketch Saturday Challenge. If you have already been to our challenge site you will see that 3 of us chose to use the exact same image this week! Go figure!
It really is the sweetest little image don’t you think. It is another of the sweet Swiss Pixies and her name is Heidi. It is so much fun to color. I find these ATS stamps hard to resist.
- Stamps: CC Designs Swiss Pixie Heidi available from All That Scraps, Sentiment from Whiff of Joy
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU Baja Breeze, Wild Wasbi, Green Tea DP
- Coloring: Copic Markers, Shimmerz Angel Wings
- Embellies: Papertrey Ribbon, Butterfly charm from my friend Katharina :)
Please stop by my fellow DT to see the gorgeous creations they have to share! I hope you will get the chance to play along we have a wonderful prize from the Craft Barn. You can find all details here.
I will have a second posting later today to show you a card I made with the newest WOJ release! So stop by a little later on because the WOJ Anniversary Blog Hop and Party is today starting at 2:00 pm EST. You’ll have to do the math to figure out what that is your time! LOL! Hope to also see you at our group at Paper Craft Planet for some serious fun, prizes and chatting!