Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sketch Saturday Week # 60

Sketch Saturday Week #60

Happy Saturday! I just love weekends! I have my card for this week’s Sketch Saturday to show you. I just had such a fun time creating this card. The curved shape is such a great look!

We are being sponsored once again by the lovely Emma Lockley.

I used another of my new Tildas from the Summer Kit. Isn’t she just adorable? I paired her up with this yummy MME paper and some SU Designer paper. I just love these colors together.

  • Stamps: Magnolia Summer Kit
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: SU Wild Wasabi, My Minds Eye Bloom & Grow
  • Coloring: Copic Markers
  • Embellies: SU Ribbon, Hero Arts Gemstones

Here is Jo’s wonderful sketch and I really hope you get a chance to play along this week. You should check out my fellow DT’s creations for some brilliant inspiration!

18 comments:

Sue said...

Stunning card again. Tilda looks so cute and those papers are delish.
Sue xx

Anneke klerks said...

heel mooie kaart ,fantastisch

fijne dag

anneke

tracie said...

Morning hun, oh love this one.. Tilda is gorgeous and love the pretty papers and details.. have a lovely weekend
hugs
Tracie :)x

Karen said...

Gorjus cards Jeanette. All are really lovely.

Love Karen x

Ruth said...

I love this card,the image is great and I love the flower on the curved bit,too.Ruth x

Lena Katrine said...

Georgeous card, Jeanette! Love the colours, and the beautiful ribbon!

have a great weekend! Hugs, Lena

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

hi Jeanette your card is so beautifull :) the papers are really lovely! got to get me some!

hugs Ria

Lorie said...

Jeanette, with every visit to your blog, I find myself picking my jaw up off the floor! Your cards are all fabulous, and this one is certainly no exception!! Great inspiration!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Kelly Schelske said...

What a beautie Jeanette!!

Hugs, Kelly

Anonymous said...

Simply adorable Jeanette, what a sweet Tilda :-)
Hugs
Carole x

Debbie said...

This is stunning....

COCO said...

Whouah !!! j'adoore comme d'ab (habitude !!!)
bon week end mon amie !!!
gros bisous COCO

cats whiskers said...

Fab card dear love the image and the great colour combo those papers are lush, and your colouring of dear Tilda is perfect. Hope you are having a fab weekend
Hugs Jacqui x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

What a fabulous card dear Jeanette, I love that image and the papers match perfectly, great colouring
Hugs Claudix

Ceal said...

Oh I just LOVE that Tilda! she is so sweet and your card is simply beautiful as always!

Tracey said...

This is adorable Jeanette! Love that Tilda!! xx

ribenaruby said...

Lovely card Jeanette, and just a fab sketch to go with. Have a fab Sunday!

Penni said...

Ohh my favorite stamp from the new Magnolia collection. I love the colour combo for this card, it's just perfect.

Hugs
Penni
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails