Sunday, July 19, 2009

Showers of Blessings

swSweet N Sassy - Page 098

Good-morning Everyone! I wanted to show you this card that I made using the new digi image from Sweet ‘n Sassy. I feel in love with it this image when I saw it and I thought it would be perfect for paper piecing. I printed the image out 4 times and colored them, cut the various parts out and layered them. The bottom layer I cut with an oval nestie die and airbrushed it with B00 & BG000. You can see the layers a little better in these shots:

I received my new Spellbinders pendant dies on Friday and of course, they didn’t stay in the packaging very long! They are gorgeous and I am going to be playing with them a lot. I layered theses as well, using foam dimensionals to create different heights. I am entering this card for the Stamp with Fun challenge which is to use shapes or punches.

  • Stamps: Sweet ‘n Sassy: Digi-Image Showers of Blessings
  • Ink: Printer Inkjet
  • Paper: SU Baja Breeze, Retired DP
  • Coloring: Copic Markers, Twinkling H20s
  • Embellies: SU Ribbon

Have a wonderful day. We are going out again for another BBQ – this time at my sister’s house. It looks like the weather will be perfect and my kids are already bugging me to know when they are going to see their cousins!

18 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh Jeanette,

Your card is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

You girls are killing me with this image because I have no play time until tomorrow!!!

Hugs

PinksyDoodles said...

Oh fabulous Jeanette. Gorgeous image - it's the first time I've seen this one.
Those spellbinders dies are wonderful.
Clare x

Lorie said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! Stunning!!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a beautiful card, so gorgeous. What a super details!
Hugs Jacqueline

Sue said...

WOW, just love the nestabilities and the image is gorgeous,
Sue xx

Danielle said...

Wow, who would have guessed these pendant dies were so gorgeous!! A really stunning card Jeanette - I love all your layers and your colour choices!
Hugs, Danielle

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Absolutely beautiful, Jeanette... just like all your cards are. I LOVE the new Spellbinders pendant dies. MUST HAVE! LOL

Have a blessed day.
Lisa

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Jeanette,what a beautiful card,l love the inage and colours.
So gorgeous papers and details.

Zo mooi.
Hugs Riet.x

daisy said...

it looks lovely!

hugs
daisy

Debbie said...

Holy Toledo Batman!!! This is awesome..love how you have her foot sticking out of the oval, looks like she is trying to get her toe wet. and I love the new nesties....

Ceal said...

wow this is BeaUtiful! TFS!

Leah said...

This came out just beautiful!! I love it:)

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh wow Jeanette, another stunning card hunny, i love those mounts and the image is fabulous. What a very pretty colour you've used too, i love it. Hope you've had a good weekend, and it hasn't rained all the time!! have a good week hunny hugs Linda x

Tasha said...

Oh this is fabulous, that image is so cute but what you've done withn it is better!, Hugs, Tash xxx

Tracey said...

This is beautiful Jeanette! xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a fabulous card Jeanette. Love the image you've used and the beautiful colouring. Love the spellbinder die also. Hugs Michele x

cats whiskers said...

Stunning dear, love the image and your paper piecing is just perfect, lovely colour scheme as well.
Hugs Jacqui x

Vicki said...

Hi Jeanette,
beautiful card, the image is adorable and I just love those nestabilities you have used, they look amazing!

Vicki x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails