My Whiff of Joy DT package arrived in the mail today! I was delighted and while my little guy took a nap, I was able to get a card made.
If you have been looking at the Design Team’s sneak peeks, you must know that these are the most exquisite stamps. Elisabeth & Katharina have outdone themselves with this release!
I have used the sketch from the Sukkersott challenge because I thought it was such a gorgeous one and I wanted to create a soft and dreamy card to suit Willow’s sweet expression. What a perfect image to use as a baby shower card!
- Stamps: Whiff of Joy Mother’s Delight Collection – Available as of June 14th
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versa Color Bamboo (for sponging)
- Paper: SU Soft Sage, Basic Grey Wisteria, PaperTrey Everyday Blessings
- Coloring: Copic Markers, Shimmerz
- Embellies: SU Ribbon, Hero Arts Pearls. Flower made with Spellbinders Dies
I honestly didn’t know which stamp to start with! How can you choose when each stamp is just as gorgeous as the next? I ended up choosing this one because I have an extra one of these to give as a blog candy! Katharina is such a sweetie!
Today is actually my Blogoversary! To celebrate, I have added a few little extras of some of my favorite stamping goodies. So the lucky winner will get this sweet stamp and all the goodies in the photo. The DP is from Papertrey and there is also the matching ribbon! I tried to co-ordinate it all for you!
- Please comment on this post. If you do not have a blog, please include an email address.
- This is open to anyone. I will ship internationally.
- I would love it if you would spread the word on your blog but is not obligatory and if you aren’t already a follower, it would be lovely if you would become one, but again you are not obliged!
Good Luck Everyone. My Candy will close June 14th at midnight EST. I will announce the winner the next day.
Just wanted to say that this has been such a fun year! I am so glad that I started my blog a year ago. I have met such lovely people and I never dreamt that in one year I would have had so many hits and be part of such amazing Design Teams. I count myself as a very lucky girl! Thank You to all who support me with their kind comments and kind friendships!