Hi Everyone! Here is my card for this week’s Sketch Saturday. I pulled out one of the first Tildas that I ever purchased. I still really love her and her windswept hair. I thought this paper from My Mind’s Eye was a perfect match but then I went and covered most of it up! The layer with my image is “popped” up with dimensional tape. I had to move the sentiment over to the side as it looked a little odd right smack in the middle because my image is quite large :)
- Stamps: Magnolia 2008, Sentiment by Verve Stamps
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU Tangerine Orange, Papertrey Aqua Mist, MME DP
- Coloring: Copic Markers & Airbrushing
- Embellies: Papertrey Ribbon, Hero Arts Pearls, Metal charm from Dollar store, Anchor Embroidery Floss
Head on over to Sketch Saturday to see our new Guest DT Leonie the other DT creations (they are gorgeous) and the prize that is being sponsored by:
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend and hope to see your take on this sketch!