This is a card that I made about two weeks ago, but as it was a birthday card, I didn’t want to post it until the birthday girl (none other than Elisabeth Bell) had received it!
I went for a more of an reddish tint to Melinda’s hair this time. Isn’t it amazing how just changing the coloration of a stamp creates a totally new look? The circle background behind Melinda is airbrushed as is the edge of the tag. I love my airbrush system. I want to devote a post to the whole technique as soon as I get a chance!
- Stamps: Whiff of Joy –Images & Sentiment
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU Whisper White, Daisy D designer paper
- Coloring: Copic Markers and Airbrushing
- Embellies: Papertrey Ribbon, SU Word Window Punch, CM Tag Punch
Thanks for stopping by! Hope your week-end is relaxing and fun!