I have another Whiff of Joy card to show you! I think most people have received their stamps now! Are you all having as much fun as I am? There is so much detail on these stamps and all that yummy fruit!
I have made a Gate Fold card this time. You can find the instructions here. I have modified it slightly to create a 6x6 card. All coloring is done with copic markers and I have airbrushed the background. I LOVE my airbrush system as I am sure you can tell!
Here is the inside of the card. I have used one of the sentiments and the larger strawberry.
- Stamps: Whiff of Joy Summer Collection
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Red Riding Hood
- Paper: SU Red Riding Hood, Sage Shadow, DP from stash
- Coloring: Copic Markers
- Embellies: SU Red Riding Hood Ribbon, Hero Arts Gemstones
- Tools: EK Success Punch, Nesties Label Collections.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! Once again I am behind in my commenting. I am sorry. I really appreciate all the kind words that I receive and would like to do the same….but the days are just never long enough!