Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter


Just a quick post to wish you all a very Happy Easter. I want to thank each and everyone of you that supports me by visiting and also those who leave such kind words. It is very uplifting and I don't get to visit you all as often as I would like but I want to you to know you are very much appreciated.

I hope that wherever you are in the world, this Easter season will bring you much joy!

The kids had so much fun hunting for eggs this morning (very early in the morning). That Easter bunny hides the eggs in the strangest of places! We didn't let them eat too many little chocolates before Sunday Mass! I am in the choir and my eldest is an altar server so that leaves my hubby with the two younger ones in a packed church. The last thing we need is for them to be all "sugared" up! They behaved beautifully today...thank goodness because there are times when, I have to be very honest, they do not. Those are also the times when people come and tell me how lovely and adorable they are! Go figure! I guess they didn't see my 3 year old crawling under the pews or my middle guy hop-scotching down the aisle after communion! EEEKK! I watch these shenanigans go on from my choir pew whilst trying to get my hubbie's attention. He apparently doesn't notice what they are doing right under his nose! Well, at least people think it is cute.

I have a few moments now and wanted to share this card with you. This is one of my favorite stamps that I own. It is from Sweet 'n Sassy and is called Elegant Blessings. For the image I first embossed the image with clear powder and then just stamped around it with my two inks. Then I took a paper towel and just rubbed the ink together to get this soft look. The cardstock is Papertrey and the DP is Basic Grey Two Scoops. Inside I just kept it very simple and stamped this verse from the Easter Scripture set.


6 comments:

Christine said...

That is a very beautiful card. I love it's simple design and beautiful stamp. Wonderful work!

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Jeanette,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.x

Maria Therese said...

beautifull card!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Jeanette!! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!! :)

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Jeanette. Love the image and the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x

Christi Flores said...

Stunning! I love those soft colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails