I have another sneak peek for you! Actually two for one as I have used two of the new images to create my card. This horse is so beautiful. I had the best time coloring him up! Charlotte looks so regal and the folds of her dress just trailing down......I just love it! Here is a close-up where you can see the Shimmerz I painted on her dress and the highlights on the horse were made with a white gel pen and a sakura pen.
- Stamps: WOJ Medieval Collection - soon to be released
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Temping Turquoise, My Minds Eye
- Coloring: Copic Markers & Airbrushing, Shimmerz
- Embellies: K&CO adhesive pearls, flourishes made with EK Success punch
Have a great day and I will be back with more sneak peeks, and don't forget to visit the WOJ DT, they have the most gorgeous cards on their blogs!