For this month's Round-Up, I have chosen to use the "Elegant Blessings" set. It is perfect for the Easter season but for may other occasions as well. The sentiments that are included make this a very versatile set and I really love it.
For my project, I used both crosses that come in the set. They are slightly different in design and one is smaller than the other. I have embossed both of them and then softly airbrushed them to match the paper I have used. The card itself is decorated on the inside and I have embossed the sentiment that reads "Blessings". I have made a bookmark using the same papers and the smaller cross. I think it would be perfect to use to mark a favorite Bible passage or to use in your Sunday Missile and I like the idea of tucking that little something extra into a card!
- Ink: Encore Metallic Blue Ink, White Pearls Embossing Powder by Stampendous
- Paper: SU! Urban Garden DP & Not Quite Navy. Bashful Blue & Whisper White Cardstock
- Coloring: Airbrushing with Copic System
- Embellies: SU! White Taffeta Ribbon, K&Co Adhesive Pearls
- Tools: Nestabilities, Fiskars Punch
Don't forget to visit the SNSS blog and my fellow DT to se all the other wonderful creations!