Just a quick little post today to show you a little present I made for a friend. I can enter this in the "A Spoonful of Sugar" challenge because this week it is to create a Valentine's card or present. It is a little post-it book. These are so handy to keep by your phone or anywhere just in case you have to jot something down. I didn't take a picture, but you can slide a pen into the binding rings and you're all set. No excuses to forget anything anymore!
This is super easy to do. Even if you do not have a "Bind-it-All" machine, you could just punch some holes along the top and attach the covers together with yarn or little rings.
- I cut 2 pieces of card-board and 4 pieces of designer paper to 3.5 x 3.5
- I then punched the edges with my corner rounder.
- Glued the papers to each side of the pieces of card-board.
- Popped it into the bind-it-all to cut the holes and then binded with the wire.
- Glued on images and embellies, add the post-it papers - I glued the backing paper down.
- All done!
The image is from Whiff of Joy and I just cut out the face of the image and colored with my copic markers. The DP was just scrap pieces from my over-flowing scrap drawer. I am trying to use some of it up!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!