Sweet'NSassy is sponsoring this week's CPS challenge. Korin asked the DT if we'd like to participate and I jumped on the chance. Isn't this a gorgeous sketch for a card? I am totally in love with this DP. The colors are amazing! I have used a sentiment from the new SNSS release called " A True Friend". It is such a great set...I may wear it out! The sentiments are perfect!
- Stamps: SNSS A True Friend
- Ink: Versafine Vintage Sepia
- Paper: SU! Basic Gray, Basic Grey Ambrosia
- Embellies: Martha Stewart Adhesive Gemstones
- Tools: EK Success Punch for flourishes, Oval Nestabilities
Please visit CPS to see the sketch and play along and a chance to win one a gorgeous SNSS stamp set!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you have a great day and maybe have time to fit in a little stamping!