This is one of my favorite new Sugar Nellie stamps. I love the tender expression that Elisabeth Bell seems to be able to capture in her drawings. This one is no exception and I love her little dangling feet!
Here are the Copic Markers that I used to color her. The background is made with the Stampin' Up Top Note die and I have used my Copic Airbrush system with Y32 to create a little sunshine behind my image.
- Stamps: Sugar Nellie Rope Swing from Funky Kits, SNSS "A True Friend"
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU! Blue Bayou
- Paper: PaperTrey Aaua Mist, SU! Wild Wasabi, DCVW Baby Boy Nursery Stack
- Coloring: Copic Markers
- Embellies: PaperTrey Aqua Mist Ribbon, Prima Flowers
- Tools: Cuttlebug, SU! Top Note Die, Word window punch, Fiskars Border Punch
This week's Sketch Saturday challenge is being sponsored by Pink Gem Designs . These are such adorable stamps.(I am drooling over them!) There are 9 new stamps being released starting Monday 12 and there is currently a Candy Offer available, but you have to be quick, because the draw is tomorrow!! (Sunday 11th). Janet has kindly donated this weeks prize and there is a cute knitting cow stamp that you could win when you enter this weeks challenge!!
Here's this week's sketch. Have fun and don't forget to visit my fellow DT members. Their cards are gorgeous!