My children LOVE hot chocolate and marshmallows. It is the ultimate treat for them, so when I saw this WOJ stamp, I knew I would have to have it! The sentiment is from Cornish Heritage Farms and is part of a really nice, festive set.
I used the wonderful sketch that is this week's WOJ challenge. I had colored the image a few days ago and it fit perfectly with the sketch. The snowflakes I made myself. I punched them out, then patted them onto my versamark pad, heat and stick powder, then glitter. I had a hard time getting a good picture this morning as it is pretty dull and gloomy outside.
- Stamps: WOJ Herb & Lizzie Collection, Sentiment CHF
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaColor #158
- Paper: SU! Navy, Bashful Blue, Pebbles DP
- Coloring: Copic Markers, Sakura Stardust Pen
- Embellies: Handmade Snowflakes, May Arts Ribbon
Have a great day. The week-end will soon be here!