This week at Friday Sketchers, it was the wonderfully talented Carole's turn to create a sketch and this one is amazing! I used this gorgeous Elisabeth Bell/Sugar Nellie stamp. You can purchase it at Funky Kits! It is actually quite a large stamp and this sketch was perfect for it. The stamp is rectangular in shape and at the last minute, I decided I wanted to maintain the square element in the center of the card. I was a little nervous to ruin the image but I cut away a portion of the skirt and in the end, I really like the effect!
- Stamps: Partridge in a Pear Tree - Funky Kits, Sentiment Stampin'Up
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Stampin'Up Sahara Sand, Red Riding Hood, Making Memories DP
- Coloring: Copic Markers
- Embellies: SU! Red Riding Hood Ribbon
- Tools: SU! Word Window Punch