Monday, November 3, 2008

From the Heart ~ Whiff of Joy Challenge



The challenge this week was to use the colors burgandy and green. I started out with good intent but somehow along the process, I changed the DP that I used so there isn't as much green (more brown) and the burgandy is looking a little washed out! That being said, I love the way the card turned out and am still going to enter it! I love the vintage look of this card. It is actually a pocket card and I have 3 pockets in this one! I like to tuck little surprises in these cards. Stamped images for crafters, gift certificates and photos for family!


I was recently tagged by Heather and am only now getting round to it! I won't pass it on since it seems everyone has already been tagged with this one!


Things I Love
1. My amazing family & dear friends
2. Singing
3.Crafting
4. Reading
5. My camera and photography


Things I don't Love
1. Gossip
2.Untruthfulness
3.Rudeness
4.Being Late
5.Pineapples


Music On My I-Pod
1.Celtic Woman
2.Great Big Sea
3.Evanescence
4.Feist
5.Josh Groban


Favorite Foods
1.Penne Arrabiata
2.Cuppa Tea
3. Tattie Scones
4.Molten Chocolate Cakes
5.Chicken Kiev

15 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Jeanette!! I love absolutely everything about this card, just beautiful!! Have a fabulous week!! Hugs, Kelly

Tammi said...

I love this gorgeous pocket card, fabulous!! Hugs, Tammi

Donalda's Blog said...

Wowzer!!!!!!! This is just gorgeous dear. I so love the flourish the papers your coloring I just love it all. Thanks for joining us this week dear.

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Another simply stunning card Jeanette, such gorgeous papers again! hugs Linda x

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Beautiful card Jeanette, gorgeous image and love the swirl, Hugs, Nikki x

Nixe07 said...

Wow what a gorgeous card. I love everything about it!!! The swirl looks so wonderful and your colouring is fantastic.
Hugs
Moni

Christine Riley said...

Wow, wow, wow Jeanette, this is just gorgeous! What a beautiful, elegant card. I love it! :) TFS!
Hugs, Christine :)

cats whiskers said...

Gorgeous again I love the papers and the fact that its a pockey card, I have never made one but would love to have a go
Thanks for joining us this week
Hugs Jacqui x

Sandra said...

Oh Jeanette... what a gorgeous card. I love it's vintage feel. What a fab idea with the pockets too.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Monica said...

I absolutely love this card!!! You do such beautiful work. Thanks for inspiring me!

scotspanda said...

WOW what a lush card!! Love the colours they are sooooo elegant :)

beautifully done

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Heike said...

Wow, Jeanette this is Stunning what a perfect Work. The big Swirl with the Flower is so wonderful. Love it.......

Hugs
Heike

Deb Wood said...

Georgeous!!!!!!!

Marcel Frei said...

Absolutely amazing card.

carolann said...

Fantastic work well done hun xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails