Saturday, November 15, 2008

Award

It has been a really rainy, cold day but I also had time to do a little blog hopping and make a few cards so I am not complaining. It was one of those rare quiet days around here! I wasn't able to take any pictures of my Magnolia project or rather I did but they weren't very nice as it was so dark outside. Hopefully tomorrow!


I have been given this beautiful award by two really amazingly talented girls! Michele and Maria. It really is so nice to know that others appreciate my cards. It really makes my day!

EDIT: I have also received this from the incredible Heike. Wow! My head is spinning! Thank you so much!


I'd like to pass it along to:

Denise, Korin, Heather, Anki, Carole & Ruby.

Ruby also has an amazing set of blog candies. Yes, it is plural! So, head on over and enter!

6 comments:

Anki said...

Thank you Jeanette! Your cards are always so inspirational! Wish you a very nice weekend. I am hoping that I will be able to make at least one card today, but I am soo tired after our baking day yesterday ;-)
Kram - Anki

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeanette, what a lovely surprise, thanks very much! It's so nice to receive this award from you...you certainly give me lots of inspiration with your beautiful cards...thank you.
Hope you enjoy making cards today!
Hugs
Carole :-)

ribenaruby said...

Oh what a surprise Jeanette! Thankyou, I'm honoured to have received this award from you, my first.You are too kind,love visiting your blog for your talent.I'll put it on my blog tomorrow and thanks for entering my blog candy. Good luck!

Sew This N That said...

wow Jeanette, thankyou for sharing your award with me :0)
It makes me very happy that you like my creations, I like yours very much and always find inspiration everytime I visit you.
**Hugs** Heather x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Thanks Jeanette, very sweet of you and means a lot to me too! You totally deserve this award, your artwork is always beautifully done and inspiring too! Thanks for sharing this with me. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks Jeanette! I feel so honored to receive this award from you! You are an inspiration girl! Thanks for making my day :).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails