I made this card for this week's Friday Sketchers with had this fabulous sketch. I had so much fun with this sketch. I am sure I will use it again!
The black background paper was created by running the black cardstock through my cuttlebug with the Pumpkin embossing folder. I realized that it didn't "pop" enough so I took some Stickles (Fruit Punch) and just smooshed (my technical term!) it all over the paper. I ended up with this. I still don't think you can tell that there are pumpkins there, but I loved the effect!
I just noticed that on the my Cosmo Cricket DP where the barcode is, it is written:
"Acid Free. Lignin Free. Fat Free. Sugar Free. High in Fiber".
- Stamps: Magnolia Halloween Collection 2008
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU! Grey & Black, Cosmo Cricket, Making Memories
- Coloring: Copics, H20s
- Embellies: Dollar Store Pumpkin Decals, Misc Ribbon, Stickles in Fruit Punch
- Tools: CM Circle Cutting System
Thanks for stopping by. I had some free time this weekend and I was really grooving, so I have a few more cards that I'll post throughout the week!