I was asked by a friend to make a baby card for her to give to her sister-in-law. I thought that this lovely sketch by Camilla would be perfect for it. As you can guess, it's a wee boy that we are celebrating! I found this Martha Stewart border punch at Walmart! I know, I couldn't believe it either. I am going to go to the other one near where I live to see if they have some more!
- Stamps: All That Scraps
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU! Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Ski Slope
- Coloring: Ganmsol & Prismas, H20s
- Embellies: SU! Felt Flowers & Gemstone Brads, Dew Drops, Prima Flower
I am going to go and stop by some of your blogs. Sorry if I haven't been by yet but I had such a great response to the blog candy that I have quite a few to visit! Guess eveyone wants some Magnolias! If you haven't entered yet, check the upper right of my side-bar!
Other Blog Candy Alerts: Please check out these fabulous blogs:
- My fellow DT member Gill is also offering some blog candy!
- Jakki who has so much talent!
- Lim who I just discovered and has a great blog
- Marlene who is awesome and one of my faves to visit daily.