Saturday, October 25, 2008

Joy To The World ~ Sketch Saturday #22


Here is my card for this week's Sketch Saturday. Isn't this a great sketch? I don't know how Jo comes up with such amazing ideas week after week, but I am glad she does! I really wanted to use this cute little Sugar Nellie stamp from the Honey & Pip line. I chose the paper first and then colored my image with matching colors. I cut my little image out and mounted it on an embossed circle. I brushed some white craft ink over the embossing to make it pop out a little more!

  • Stamps: Sugar Nellie Honey & Pip Collection, Sentiment from Verve Stamps
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: SU! Riding Hood, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, DP My Minds Eye
  • Coloring: Koh-i-norr Pencils & OMS
  • Embellies: SU! Soft Sky Ribbon
  • Tools:SU! Ticket Corner Punch, Martha Stewart Punch, Nesties

Thank you for stopping by today. My fellow DT members have created such gorgeous cards this week. Have a stop over at Sketch Saturday and why don't you give the sketch a try? Here it is:



15 comments:

Chrissie said...

Another beautiful card Jeanette, I just love ALL of your creations. I'm obviously not the only one either...Congratulations for being featured on the "Inspirational" blog today, very well deserved too!

Mariska said...

That little man is so cute Jeanette! Love the colours in this card and you coloured the image brilliantly as always!! Gorgeous!

xxx
Mariska

scotspanda said...

awwww he's just adorable and I love the paper you have used it is lush!

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a fab card jeanette, and such a great sketch to be working with! hugs Linda x

Christine Riley said...

This is so adorable Jeanette! I love that image and that paper is just perfect. TFS!
Hugs, Christine :)

V Colbourne said...

Your cards are always so fabulous! I just love stopping by to look at them. This image made me smile because it looks just like my brother when he was a little boy :)

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

gosh.. how adorable.
wonderful coloring Jeanette.
i love love it

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Jeanette, such a beautiful image and coloured wonderfully. Hugs Nikki x

cats whiskers said...

Oh so sweet hun, I love those papers, cannot get enough of them, and the beautiful image is coloured as usual perfectly. Just
going to have a look on inspirational
Hugs Jacqui x

Anki said...

Very cute and sweet card! Love the DPs. I am soo waiting for tomorrow - when a friend will visit us and we will just create, create and create - hopefully tons of cards. My hubby and son have promised to play all day long and let us have all the fun.

Kram - Anki

Deb Wood said...

Oh how sweet and cute!!

Gill said...

Another gorgeous card Jeanette, love the papers and Pip is just so cute, your colouring is fab
have a lovely weekend my friend
lv Gill x

Kelly Schelske said...

I love that image!! So stinkin' cute!! Fab papers, awesome coloring, great card, love it!! Hugs, Kelly

carolann said...

This is awesome you have coloured the image to perfection WTG hun xxxxx

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Thank you for your kind comments. When I saw this card I loved it at first sight. i love the papers, the colours and of course adorable Pip with his presents! Fantstic card!

Judy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails