Here is my card for this week's Sketch Saturday. Isn't this a great sketch? I don't know how Jo comes up with such amazing ideas week after week, but I am glad she does! I really wanted to use this cute little Sugar Nellie stamp from the Honey & Pip line. I chose the paper first and then colored my image with matching colors. I cut my little image out and mounted it on an embossed circle. I brushed some white craft ink over the embossing to make it pop out a little more!
- Stamps: Sugar Nellie Honey & Pip Collection, Sentiment from Verve Stamps
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU! Riding Hood, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, DP My Minds Eye
- Coloring: Koh-i-norr Pencils & OMS
- Embellies: SU! Soft Sky Ribbon
- Tools:SU! Ticket Corner Punch, Martha Stewart Punch, Nesties
Thank you for stopping by today. My fellow DT members have created such gorgeous cards this week. Have a stop over at Sketch Saturday and why don't you give the sketch a try? Here it is: