Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Hallowe'en ~ Mini Pizza Boxes


Wishing all who celebrate tonight a fun evening of Tricks & Treats!
There is a challenge at ATS to make these cute little pizza boxes. You can find the tutorial here. They are so fast and easy to make! I couldn't believe how quickly I plowed through these. I wanted to have something a little extra-special for my kids and our neighbors' kids. We get loads of kids coming to our place as our street is a pretty festive one at Hallowe'en! I always make 150 treat bags up and we always run out by around 8pm. By that time most of little ones have passed by!





  • Stamps: CC Designs ATC, SU! Eat Drink & Be Scary
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: SU! B;ack, Ghostly Greetings
  • Coloring: Vampire - Copic, the others - Gamsol & Prismas
  • Embellies: Dollar Store Stickers

6 comments:

Tammi said...

Fabulous and cute!! I like the way you combined the sets, love your set!

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

These boxes are so great Jeanette, what a lovely idea hun. you are clever! hugs Linda x

Heike said...

Wow, this is Stunning what wonderful boxes. The Image's are so cute and adorable. Love it....

Hugs
Heike

Christine Riley said...

Wow Jeanette, these are so adorable, I love them! TFS!
Hugs, Christine :)

Nixe07 said...

OMG I love your gorgeous mini pizza boxes, woooow ... they are just so cute with the so sweet images!!! Love also your fab colouring.
Hugs
Moni

carolann said...

Fantastic work well done hun xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails