I took many photos, so bear with me! This one and the close-up below really show the shimmer from the Twinkling H20s. You can use these over Copics and prismacolors. I added more sparkles on her wings with some stickles. You can see my not-so-great stitching component on the two triangular panels. I certainly need to practice this more!
This next photo show how the card opens up in two ways. I have attached a Dollar store charm onto the ribbon on the top. You can see what a difference this angle makes in the image appearance. You can't see the shimmer at all. So in real life it is the same. As you rotate the card, the shimmer emerges. It is a really gorgeous effect!
- Stamps: Whiff of Joy Guardian Angel Collection
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU! Chocolate Chip, Martha Stewart DP
- Coloring: Gamsol & Prismacolors, Twinkling H20s
- Embellies: Prima, Hero Arts Pearls, Martha Stewart Ribbon
- Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Scor-Pal
Thanks for stopping by. I have made a really nice little calender for myself using WOJ images (LOVE them) and I'll take some pics and post that tomorrow.