I was so happy to get my Whiff of Joy stamps! Let me tell you, I was not disappointed. They are gorgeous and made with really high quality rubber. They stamp beautifully.
So, which one to put on a card first??? I suddenly remembered the Ismaki challenge and thought I could use two images on one card! Now, I had originally shied away because it looked too complicated to have an aperature that rotated freely but it actually wasn't very difficult. I think having the Nestabilities was what made the project easily done. I used some monofilament from my jewlery-making stash to hang the circles. I don't have a side embellishment on the front of the card as in the sketch but I ended up not having room! I kept the inside very plain because I was afraid of making the whole thing too fussy. Once I have addressed it and added my salutations I think it will be fine!
- Stamps: Whiff of Joy Willow & Oakely Collection SU! All Holidays
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU! River Rock
- Paper: SU! River Rock, Vanilla, PaperTrey DO
- Coloring: Copic Markers
- Embellies: Hero Arts Mini Pearls, Monofilament
- Tools: Scor-Pal, Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, SU! Ticket Corner Punch