I am so late with today's post that it is almost tomorrow!!! Today was just one of those days that flew by! I made this card for this week's PaperTake Challenge and I realized that I could use it for Cute Card Thursday as well. CCT's theme is "Food"!
I used this wonderful Whiff of Joy stamp that I hadn't had the chance to ink up yet! I had just made a batch of my children's favorite pumpkin cookies so I guess that is why I chose the bright orange apron and the autumn papers! I tried to do a little something different with the stamp so I cut out the image and set it on a smaller circle instead of within one. The circle itself I airbrushed with my copic marker apparatus. It is really very easy. I will try not to over-do my new technique!! The ribbon is the new felt ribbon from Stampin' Up and it is just gorgeous. The Hand-made stamp is from Sassy Crafts. Although based in the UK, the shipping is very reasonable and the service top-notch!
- Stamps: Whiff of Joy Willow & Oakley Collection, Sassy Crafts hand-made stamp
- Ink: Stason Jet Black, SU! Close to Cocoa
- Paper: SU! Chocolate Chip, Autumn Vines
- Coloring: Distress Inks, Copic Airbrushing
- Embellies: SU! Ribbon, Dollar Store Heart, Misc Thread
- Tools: Copic Airbrushing System, Nestabilities