I am really enjoying my new Whiff of Joy stamps! I used this sweet Guardian Angle for this week's Friday Sketchers challenge. I knew this image would be perfect for this sketch. I did a lot of sponging (kind of new for me) along the edges of my light cardstock and over the embossing to soften the look up. Amazing how it makes such a big difference!
- Stamps: Whiff of Joy Guardian Angel Collection, Sentiment from Verve Stamps
- Ink: Stazon Jet Black, SU! Close to Cocoa
- Paper: SU! Close to Cocoa, Bu=luch Blossom, K&Co DP
- Coloring: Distress Inks
- Embellies: May Arts Ribbon, ATS flowers, SU! Gemstone Brads
- Tools: Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Embossing Folder
Hope you enjoy the remainder of the weekend.
Thanks for stopping by!