Monday, September 8, 2008

Little Diver


Well, I did manage to get a couple of cards done for some challenges but it is too late to try to photograph them tonight. I do have this cute card I made a couple of weeks ago but never had the chance to post, so I will now.

This is another cute stamp from All That Scraps. They are so much fun to color. When I was coloring this one, my second son was sitting beside me and choosing the colors so I can't take any credit for that! He deemed the card "cool" ! It is hard to tell from this picture but the aqua paper is covered in glitter and really sparkles. I added some glossy essentials to this little guy's mask to make it shine! I think it shows more on the close-up!

Enjoy and I hope to get my other cards up at some point tomorrow!

10 comments:

Anki said...

Such a cute diver! Looking fwd to see your other creations for the challenges. Kram from Sweden - Anki

Jocy said...

What a great card, your son has choosen well the colours!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

gosh.. these cc stamps are just adorable.
love your card

hugs
claudia

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Jeanette, love the cute image and your wonderful colouring. Hugs Nikki x

Kelly Schelske said...

Great card Jeanette!! Love that little diver dude:-)

COCO said...

congratulation Jeannette for blog candy whiff of joy to Inge !!!
and beautiful card and funny stamp's!!!
hugs coco

Mariska said...

Congratulations Jeanette, I just saw that you are the winner of Inge's blog candy :)!!!

xxx
Mariska

carolann said...

Absolutely stunning card hun the colours you have used are awesome and I love the image WTG xxxx

Rach said...

this is stunning Jeanette, love the colours congrats on winning the whiff of joy blog candy over at inge's blog...whey to go.
Hugs rachxx

Jill said...

aww wow super cute card Jeanette I just love it Jill x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails